Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hiking at Great Falls



This weekend, I went hiking at Great Falls with a friend from law school and one of her friends from college. It was great fun and I would highly recommend it to anyone in the DC area!!!  We went to the Maryland side and hiked the Billy Goat Trail, Section A.  According to Google (which is a totally legit source), the hike was 4 miles long.  You have to climb over rocks, but the hike was not that hard.


Here are the three of us about half-way through the hike


Here I am with a kayaker behind me.  I would definitely love to go back to kayak.

1 comment:

  1. The Mister and I did that hike for our anniversary one year and really enjoyed it. There were people kayaking that day. It was fun to watch. It looks like you saw people kayaking too. :)

    ReplyDelete